Possible Postponement of walking Field Trip

The weather looks like heavy rain tomorrow. I will be postponing the walking field trip until next week (predicting lots of sunshine). I am aiming for Wednesday, June 20. Our swimming time on Tuesdays changes next week to right after lunch, which is why we’ll go Wednesday instead of Tuesday.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s